Gutter King also offers individual gutter accessories and materials for pick-up. We sell our continuous aluminum gutters and all their accessories for the do-it-yourselfer to install. In just a few easy steps, we can provide you with quality material for your rain gutter needs.
Please read the following questions and answer the ones that pertain to your job. Then, call our office to place your order.
- How long (in feet and inches) is each gutter?
- Do you need end caps? Do you need them installed?
- Do you need hidden hangers with screws to hang the gutter?
- Do you need a downspout punch or an installed round outlet (if you need a punch; do you need an A or B punch)?
- What is the measurement from the end of the gutter to the center of the downspout punch (aka: where do you want your downspout located)?
- How many downspouts do you need (they come in 8 foot lengths)?
- How many elbows?
- Do you need pipe cleats or downspout straps to install the downspout?
We also provide gutter protection systems and other miscellaneous material for your rain gutter needs.
Options for delivery:
- Pick up: Pick up your materials at our office with no additional charges at: Gutter King 23205 56th Ave W Mountlake Terrace, WA 98043
- Cut and drop: We make the gutters at your residence and leave all the materials for you to install. This delivery method has a small trip charge.